Skip to content
- Trajectories: The Educational and Social Mobility of Education Scholars from Poor and Working Class Backgrounds. (co-edited with Van Dempsey) Sense Publishers. Should be out in early 2009.
- Late to Class: Social Class and Schooling in the New Economy (co-edited with George Noblit) SUNY Press (2007)
- Teachers in Class. Equity and Excellence in Education. (2008 )
- Late to Class: Social Class and Schooling in the New Economy Educational Horizons, 85, 156-167. (2007)
- School reform and class work. Journal of Educational Change, 5, 111-139.
- Seeing classes: Toward a broadened research agenda for critical qualitative researchers. International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education, 17, 663-685.
- Guest Editor, Special Issue: Rising Up: Critical Educators from Poor and Working Class Backgrounds. Educational Foundations, 2003
- Education and Class. Multicultural Education, 7, (3), 2-11